• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

wanted , power supply for palomar 225

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BOOTY MONSTER

ive got a ab biased paly 225 with a pair of 1446's in it . it will almost do 200 pep on my meter and has a 20 amp fuse in it looking for a decent power supply for it with a minium of 25 amps contiuious power , 30 amps would be most adaquate though .
Genuine Palomar 225 LINEAR Amplifier
insidepal225007.jpg

forgot to add . my price cap is $100 delivered . i can get the jetstream for $94 delivered , just thought id see if anyone had a better deal for a decent used one . maybe someone even has an extra astron 35m sitting around and could use some extra xmas money , hint hint ;)

i noticed a few comments in this thread are gone . if its possible i would like to allow any and all comments on this thread to remain till ive made my decision . that should be befor this weekend , then this thread may be deleted .

is that permissable under the new rules for the sales section , since im specifically asking for them to be left up ?

thanks , jeff

ive got a local thats got a astron rs-35m , hes gonna get it from his dads this weekend and ill get it next week . thanks to ALL who pmed me with offers , i greatly appreciate all the offers ;) .

thank you all , jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.