• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WANTED: President Grant DX, Top Cover

Terrster

Nov 27, 2009
I need a replacement top cover in decent shape for a President Grant DX.

Anyone out there have a spare they wouldn't mind parting with? Is there any

other models of radio with the same size that would also work? Thanks.

I need a replacement top cover in decent shape for a President Grant DX.

Anyone out there have a spare they wouldn't mind parting with? Is there any

other models of radio with the same size that would also work? Thanks.

I have one that is in good condition. USPS flat rate shipping is $10.70 but if less I will send the difference back.
$15.70 includes $5 for my time. PM me. The cover looks better in person than in the picture. I have tops that have a screw assembly to hold the bezel and ones that don't. If the bottom cover is dinged up I 'll throw one in.

002-1.jpg

Last edited:
That seems pretty fair, thanks for the offer Psycho. Mine doesn't have the top screw though. Not sure if the any of the DX's did but my other radio, a Uniden Grant does. Just checked the Uniden Grant case and it's identical to the President DX in size except for the bezel screw. Guess that means any model of President Grant should work. Including the transitional 8719 models and 858PLL models as long as they didn't have the screw.

Just got informed that just about any cover will fit this from a Galaxy to a Cobra 148...well that should be easy enough in that case, I just assumed it would be something different than the rest of the pack being older and a different make. The Jackson is I knew that. I'll cannibalize something in that case, thank you Psycho for your generous offer.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.