• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

wanted to buy:

ddbddg1

Dec 18, 2011
sheridan wyoming
im looking for parts radios to fix mine or repair if not too bad:

cobra 148 gtl (side mic.)
old sears roadtalker slantface
I may be interested in any other radios or equipment that needs repair
mostly ssb or amps, power mics ect..

I just need to know what freq. i`m on

.....i know i can get one on fleabay...most are new which i cant afford or they are used with a new price time the auction is over

Is this review from experience of because you have one for sale?

May be construed as a conflict of interest.

just based on the online reviews I have seen. and a few people that have them that I know. Personally I use and like the VC3165. I am sure that the OP can do some online research on his own and get it all figured out.

The VC3165 can be had for as little as $89.99 NEW right here in the good ole US of A. Just from a cost point of view it's a good deal. not to mention the vc3165 has more controls than the VC2000. I am sure either or would be a great deal...

HOWEVER... $99.99 SHIPPED right here in the USA New Intelligent Frequency/Resolution Counter LDB-VC3165 | eBay

I just need to know what freq. i`m on

.....i know i can get one on fleabay...most are new which i cant afford or they are used with a new price time the auction is over

100-$125 for a freq counter should not blow up anyone's budget.

Last edited:
I have a amp in need of repair

I have a old thunderbolt 305 base amp that needs repair. All the tubes are good unit powers up and all the tubes are good the last time I used it It had low output power. I will sell for $120 plus a little shipping.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.