• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wanted to comment...

SmackDown

A member opened a thread re: a 2510 and Astatic mic he put on sale on ebay last night at midnight. I wanted to post that it's already been deleted by the ebay police but when I clicked the reply tab the page showed a message saying I didn't have permission to post on the page. This happened one other time when I was interested in asking about the condition of a rig that was on sale. Is there a certain criteria that must be met before I can post a reply to swap threads?

3's

No one can reply in swapshop threads except moderators. Use private message to contact poster

pro151 was harassing people in the for sale section so we can no longer have nice things

What do you mean I was harassing people? You are a dipstick with no idea what you are talking about. You shouldn't even be allowed on a fine forum such as this one, much less allowed to post you nitwit.

I never harassed anyone in my life you slack jawed numb-nut.

:laugh:

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.