• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wawasee (BLACK CAT) Power Transformer

RS: those are no longer available through Harbach...old price list...
Jeff sold those rights to HAMMOND Transformer...few years back.
HAMMOND just about took those prices and doubled them and only by special order.
All the Best
Gary

...Jeff sold those rights to HAMMOND Transformer...few years back.
HAMMOND just about took those prices and doubled them and only by special order.
All the Best
Gary

Yeah, we were discussing that in the chat room a few day ago, and the selling of Harbach was what I was saying.

Others were saying that they were still in business. As they had conducted business with them at Dayton this year.

Looks like just the XFMR part of Harbach was sold off.

Yes I did miss it, 14 hour days at work and lack of caffeine in the veins(y)(y)

Harbach was getting the Transformers from Peter W. Dahl Transformers... Harbach did not own Peter Dahl as far as I am aware of, besides the name does not match... Harbach was just a middle-man, a re-seller of Peter Dahl Transformers... Peter Dahl is owned by Hammond now...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated