• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WDX Roster

I haven't yet. I would like to or at least get some feedback on my President McKinley. If you are available some evening I would like to chat over the radio.

I also (if I remember) will check into the Sat 7 PM net.

Oh that is what the net is for! Net control will give you feedback, but 40LSB most evenings is active! 0630 local on channel 16 for old 23 channel crystal SSB radio and then at 7 the big net starts up on 40LSB. Tell them 213 sent ya!

I only have a mobile rig but DM me and we can work out a time to hop on the air!

Reactions: 357magnum
Oh that is what the net is for! Net control will give you feedback, but 40LSB most evenings is active! 0630 local on channel 16 for old 23 channel crystal SSB radio and then at 7 the big net starts up on 40LSB. Tell them 213 sent ya!

I only have a mobile rig but DM me and we can work out a time to hop on the air!

Really appreciate it. I will check out the net.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated