• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WDX Roster

I never liked this new WWDX format from the start, but l really like being a part of the WWDX group of great guys and gals.

I've had enough surprises, disappointments, and change.

I'm really not happy now...after the "Let's start the channel 16 LSB contacts idea like it was in the good ole days," popped up..................................... and filled my Email box with all the messages in that que that was generated on this NEW site.

I will not hunt and peck around trying to get a contest members roster list. When all I won't is a simple roster, instead all I get is another notice to buy Microsoft Word. :mad::mad::mad:

So, I won't be around during Christmas weekend trying to make my efforts getting WWDX back from the pits with a good and humble...get-to-gather on the radio as an exciting and productive group.

This is not all that troubles me in this insane world we live in now.

Last edited:
I have not requested a bonafide WDX number, but I will now to participate in the XMAS CT.

I go by WD-40, located in Hudson Valley NY I suppose it would make sense to request WDX-40.

Thanks,

SL

Reactions: Keto
Here is the WDX Roster:

Please include your first name, town (if you fell comfortable with that) and State / Province when requesting.

I will make changes as needed...please check your listings and reply to this thread with any changes.

Edit by Binrat
Last Mod: Dec 22, 2022
Hello, I would like to request WDX-40. I am known these days as WD-40 in the Hudson Valley NY.

Thanks,

SL

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated