• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Welcome To The New Worldwidedx Radio Forum!

The new WorldwideDX Radio Forum has launched, and we're giving away an MFJ Antenna!

Welcome everybody to the new and improved site. There are a lot of new features available for everyone, as well as vastly improved support for mobile and tablet users. Please take a few moments to look around and discover what's new, but please exucse some of the mess that still needs to be cleaned up. Now that we've completed our platform conversion, we will continue to add new features. Remember, new features are only possible by supporting the site and its advertisers!

Here is a picture of the MFJ-1790 Antenna that we're giving away in conjunction with the new site:

MFJ-1790 Installed on short mast
by Moleculo on WorldwideDX Radio Forum

Antenna Specs:

• 10/11 meter lightweight antenna
  • Easy assembly for quick or portable operation
  • 11 foot adjustable radiator, two 6 foot radials
  • Included bracket for vertical or horizontal mast mount
  • Weight: Less than 3 pounds
Three simple criteria for this Antenna Drawing:
  • You must be an active worldwidedx.com member in good standing.
  • You must have an album created in the dxGallery that contains at least one photo of a personal radio-related nature. The photo may be an activity, your station, one of your radios, pretty much anything. You may not use a commercial or stock photo.

Click Here to Sign Up.

The Winner will be drawn at random on Saturday, August 9th...good luck!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated