• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Well, I've seen it all now...

ARE YOU READY TO GET NOTICED THIS SYSTEM WAS BUILT TO BE BULLIT PROFF AND IS A PROVEN WINNER (TROPHY NOT INCLUDED) IN THE 4 PILL DC CLASS 2YRS AGO IN WASHINGTON DC AREA AND IS THE ACTUAL SYSTEM COMPLETE ALL THE MATCHING AND GUESS WORK HAS BEEN DONE & ALL CABLES INCLUDED. .ANTENNA IS MATCHED WITH THIS SYSTEM AND BEAUTIFUL 500pep AMP COMES WITH UPGRADED POWER CABLE & MAGIC JUMPER SO ALL YOUR POWER GOES OUT THE COMPETITION BUILT 5 KW COILY ANTENNA NO REFLECTIVE POWER AMP RUNS COOL ALL DAY LONG. THE RADIO IS VERY SPECIAL WAS BUILT BY THE FAMOUS " STICKMAN" R.I.P. THIS RADIO HAS MORE AUDIO AND SWING THEN U WILL EVER FIND ON ANY OTHER CB. THE TUNE IS SUPERNATURAL,!! IT WOULD BE HARD TO DUPLICATE THIS COMPETITION COBRA 29 RARE DALE SR EDITION. LOTS OF TIME MONEY AND DESIGN WORK WENT INTO MAKING THIS COMPLETE TURN KEY SYSTEM COMPETITIVE AT THE KEYDOWNS AND IN SKIP LAND. CALL 3017513607 FOR MORE DETAILS ON THIS UNIQUE SYSTEM. IF U HAVE TO HAVE THE VERY UNIQUE TROPHY WITH REAL WILSON & COBRA PARTS I WILL SELL IT SEPARATELY

When things are "bullit proff", things is serious. Magic jumper, I'll guarantee you that jumper has some sand on it somewhere. Competition built freaking antenna, son... get you some of that!

Supernatural tune... Carry on my wayward son, there'll be peace when you are done... lay your weary head to rest.... don't you cry no more.... OH, he didn't mean insert Wayward Son there... my bad.

For a extra $498.79 I will throw in 4 voodoo dolls dressed as world wide Keydown clowns, and a blood red magic Sharpe to write the name of the guy your keying against!
When your at the line and mash the gas to key, stick a pin in the competition, and you win the belt!!
This is the only comp antenna set up tested and approved by NASA!
The Amp has Military Spec Transistors and Combiners with 100 watt balance resistors on them for more power!
We only use the best Edelbrock intakes on our fans, and gold plate our heatsink for better heat transfer!
And for a limited time only, we will throw in a Dan The Man , all welded Coiley built Christmas Tree!!!!!!
But act fast folks, time is running out!

Jeff.
( this is a limited time offer, for more details, contact Lorraina at Bobbit enterprise's, a division of frigum- all corporation)

buy now pay via 505 easy payments of $14.99 at 99.9% intrest .
ps we remove right kahona for security
i kinda wonder if the generator is behind the dark blue gray bedsheet?

Reactions: barefootindian
return to fleabay,the cover dont fit right . looky at left top side .must deduct a few centavos n a 3 red mills,if anybody remembers mills from the depression

While there are some lessor known competition mods that would warrent this price or more, this radio is not one. It still never ceases to amaze me, how few people have given thought on how to modify the AM waveform itself, to be much more competitive, prior to any high level RF amplification. Hidden in broadcast technology considered obsolete decades ago, lays the secret to an extra 6db...

Reactions: USXDriver and Rwb
For those that think it's impossible, I already built the $7,500 Cobra base with this 50 year old AM broadcast technology installed and working. Ever seen a CB with a transmit balance control? Of course we don't have stereo receivers on this band but, that's not what this is used for.

When I shift the balance all the way to the left, it doesn't just remove all modulation power from the right, USB channel. It corrects the 180 degree phase inversion and places the opposing sideband, over the top of the first, so that it contains twice the modulation depth, in half of the bandwidth...

I also have no opposing sideband to fall out of phase with my carrier in DX, when conditions go through selective fade. That makes a bigger difference when there is another competing carrier too.

Combine that with a PAN adapter on RX, and I know exactly where to set the balance control, so this knife blade signal cuts through. These are the facts although, I'm not likely to explain them in greater detail.

PS: With respect to broadcast quality fidelity, no other modification demonstrates more clearly, just how counterproductive broadband, Hi-Fi audio is when working DX on AM. The wider the opposing sidebands are, the more they will fall out of phase in skywave. The problem is much worse when two A3E signals mix together in the receiver on the DX end.

Last edited:
Reactions: USXDriver and Rwb

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated