• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

West Virginia Ebay

What are your thoughts - 'cicle?

These are works in progress - but what are you trying to show us?
Well for one shipping would kill it for me, wrong coast
I do not need another work in progress.
Thought the east coast might be interested.

I've been looking into rebuilding, as long as the MIL's health condition allows.

I just don't want to get stung, and stuck - with useless equipment. Some of the stuff is pretty rough. You can tell there's been work done to them - just not sure if TLC works on these or not.

I've owned several "stacks" of radios all of the same type - and can't even get one to work out of having to use all the others to do so. Fortunately I got it free so I can't complain.

Thanks for the suggestion - I'm am interested, but just not quite "there" yet...

Gentlemen,let me add to your collection,got a few that are honest for parts only.like the midland lightning ran in on in my big truck while i was unloading.it fried the power line to the breaker in battery box n the 100 watt helper too.opened both up n seen balls of solder n crap

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.