• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

what do ya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, now that the bullshit is over let's get back on topic.

In answer to the OP's question, I also agree that it depends on the circumstances. Should I be guilty simply because I am a close friend of someone? NO. If I am involved in stirring up shit along with someone else even though I had a small hand in it? YES.

Reactions: 2 people
Pretending that anything just deleted did not exist in the first place an example would be if I had a good friend that happened to be a drug dealer and I never touch the stuff. I happen to be over to his place when the police raid the joint. Should I be charged with and found guilty of distributing a narcotic simply because I am in the wrong place at the wrong time?

OK, now that the bullshit is over let's get back on topic.

In answer to the OP's question, I also agree that it depends on the circumstances. Should I be guilty simply because I am a close friend of someone? NO. If I am involved in stirring up shit along with someone else even though I had a small hand in it? YES.

good points ck ! but what would be the case ? if that they didnt have a hand in the stirring of shit?
as that is the basis of the question

"Should I be guilty simply because I am a close friend of someone? NO. If I am involved in stirring up shit along with someone else even though I had a small hand in it? YES."

what part of that did you not understand 5150 ?

Pretending that anything just deleted did not exist in the first place an example would be if I had a good friend that happened to be a drug dealer and I never touch the stuff. I happen to be over to his place when the police raid the joint. Should I be charged with and found guilty of distributing a narcotic simply because I am in the wrong place at the wrong time?

Yes. My Dad always told me to choose my friends wisely ;)

what did the person post after the title ? sounds like he showed up in support of recently banned members .................... maybe the forum thought it was a banned member coming back to stir up crap again ........

you cant judge a post by its title .

booty stop trying to stir shit , if you really want to show off lets take it to my forum in hell in a cell ?
calling me out booty will get you nowhere , as its your futile way of being a troll along with hiding under the protective umbrella of captain kilowatt , or anyone else for that matter

now booty , captain kilowatt indicated that the shit was to stop , but you choose to carry it on .
lets get back on topic

i asked a simple question .................. BUT, this thread is about you and your mentor stirring up chit and getting banned and then your buddy goes there in y'alls defense and gets banned too . and now you're all butt hurt and crying and blaming me and now you're accusing CK of protecting me .

GROW THE FRACK UP . YOU WANTED TO FRACK WITH ME AND YOUR SILLY BEHIND GOT BURNED !!! YOU DREW YOUR BUDDY INTO IT AND HE GOT BANNED TOO .

AND QUIT ASKING ME TO COME BACK TO YOUR WORTHLESS BULLCHIT FORUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThisThreadIsWorthlessWithoutPictures.jpg

Mack -
Is the guy on the right you in your younger days??

BTW, just for the record I was away when all this shit went down earlier in the day.I don't protect anyone and IIRC Booty has received a few warnings from me in the past. I got back after everything had been locked and persons held accountable by other admins. As for the comment made about admins blocking someone (you know who I mean) from accessing another page in the thread all I can say is if you were using Firefox that may be the issue. There are times that I cannot go to a page and keep getting redirected to the previous page. It has to do with Google ads and I have to switch to Chrome to get to the page. I had to do that to make this post as Firefox was preventing me from getting to page three. Perhaps someone was mistaken in his accusations.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.