• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What happend to members avatars?

if you see the option below where it says "use custom avatar" thats what you should check and then either enter a web address where your picture is stored OR use the bottom box and upload one from your pc

I'm not doubting your word but I've never seen any vbulletin forum where you couldn't add an avatar even if you have zero posts.

my edit screen looks like this...
GgHLo.png

wow, mine is the same just missing a few options. I cant post in the Buy Sell Trade forum either... I havent a clue. Thanks for your help ill just do without I guess.

strange, this must have been a recent change because when i joined i could edit avatars as well as give myself a custom title.
but right before the w9wdx titles were given out i lost that option in my user cp.

i know there are a lot of switches and permissions to play with in the admin panel and some fun lil' hacks as well ;)

Go to Edit Options, and then scroll down to Thread Display Options, and click on View Avatars.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.