• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What have you done today to be prepared?

The "Friday routine":

Stopped by the range on my way home - 18 shots into a paper plate.

S&W 629PC (2.5" snub) .44 mag loaded down to ~1000fps, 30', strong hand.

All 18 "on the plate" - good enough for military work.

First_18_04_July_2021.jpg

While it is great to plan for the times that we all know is coming, and we all have eyes to see what is happening to our world around us. We as humans cannot out Rambo this. Bible prophecy has been jumping off the pages. If you have never taken our Creator and Savior seriously, don't wait until your deathbed because you may not have the chance. Romans chapter 10, verse 9 says this. "If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." Full stop. That's it. You don't have to clean up your life. This is the bare necessity for True Salvation. Don't be caught off guard, prepare with Jesus.

I took off work and spent most of the day cleaning various rifles, pistols, shotguns, etc.. I'm down in my left knee and surgery isn't until Friday so I got comfortable and took care of my bi-yearly through cleaning, checking, maintenance and inventory of all guns and gun related supplies.

God bless Texas! Amen

I took off work and spent most of the day cleaning various rifles, pistols, shotguns, etc.. I'm down in my left knee and surgery isn't until Friday so I got comfortable and took care of my bi-yearly through cleaning, checking, maintenance and inventory of all guns and gun related supplies.

God bless Texas! Amen
Don't forget to toss a few silver coins and a jar of carbide into that cache!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.