• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What is the point of the new front page?

Marconi

Usually if I can hear em' I can talk to em'.
Oct 23, 2005
Houston
Since the WWRF IP was hacked the other day, I don't have any idea if or what this new opening front page is all about. If it is meant to be a nuisance reminder, it's workin'.

I get the impression I've done something wrong. What did I do, forget to cross a t?

Anybody can tell me, if they know.

Marconi

You mean the front page that has been there for over two years?

No Moleculo, for the last couple of days, when I would open WWRF, a page opened that was not normal and it indicated my access had been denied, that I did not have privileges, and suggested that I must be trying to do something wrong, like delete some post, or edit another members post, or one of the Administrator's was having a bad day problem solving.

Has this screen that I described---been up for the last two years or was a mistake made? You have me cornfused' with some other schmuck. If there's another Marconi on the forum, with a little difference in his name, one of your minion's probably got me cornfused' with him. It has happened before.

I may be old Moleculo, but I haven't lost it completely---as yet.

OK, you mean the "access denied" problem. I saw that this morning and I believe I fixed it. Let me know if you're still seeing it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.