• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • The Winners of the three Retevis radios 16 Anniversary giveaway are announced!! Click Here to find out if you won!

What is this? Techs help id it

k9fon12374

Member
May 9, 2025
25
1
13
52
I found this in a parts box and I've had it for years. Iirc, it came out of a desk mic like a d 104 or what have ya.
 

Attachments

  • 20260826_141554.jpg
    20260826_141554.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 43
  • 20260826_141547.jpg
    20260826_141547.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 43

Looks like a homemade amplifier, maybe to replace the amp board in a d104. That IC is a transistor array with 5 transistors inside it, that is all. That's my best quick guess.
 
Id like to figure out how to wire it up. I removed it from a radio or mic 28 years ago but I cut off the wires and never wrote nothing down.
 

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.