• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What is this ?

Se7en

Jun 27, 2010
Ca
We got two of them on a main road, both are within 2 blocks of each other. There a lot taller than the power lines and. 3 feet tall and 4 feet wide, also there are RF signs posted half way up the pole. uploadfromtaptalk1384117559300.jpg

Next time try taking a picture of the actual item and not a picture of your mirror.

Off hand because it is hard to see but I would say perhaps a cellular site extender.

Can no one click on the image and zoom in ? The repeater is on the LEFT. Mirrors always always get water spots. I didn't want to be a ass and take direct photos of it. But I'm just going to agree that it IS somesort of cell tower (many cell towers here are on the ground and use WHITE type mini antennas (you can walk up to them).

Some kind of com tower...we have a great big one near the city limit......they are ugly as hell....hate the eye sores.

Se7en;450278 I didn't want to be a ass and take direct photos of it. [/QUOTE said:
So you decided to be an ass and post a picture of it framed in a dirty mirror hey? :love: Seriously, why not take a picture of it up close? Afraid DHS may be watching you? :tongue:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.