• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What radio related products are you buying on Amazon?

Moleculo

Ham Radio Nerd
Apr 14, 2002
Like everyone, I'm shopping more on Amazon than anywhere else. I thought this thread might be useful for WorldwideDX forum members to share their finds on Amazon that others might find interesting.

I just bought the TinySA Ultra spectrum analyzer. The regular TinySA cost less, but it didn't have the frequency range I wanted. I think it's pretty cool that you can get a Spec Analyzer with frequency range of 0-5.2Ghz for just over $200:

Amazon product ASIN B0BMPSSFTK
I also bought this 10 watt, 40db attenuator to use with the TinySA:

Amazon product ASIN B07MZLVY9T
Just in case I need it, I also bought this 2 watt 20db attenuator that I can put inline:

Amazon product ASIN B07MB8BCH6
What are you looking at or have bought recently on Amazon?

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

I just used the stuff I just posted about to analyze a VHF/UHF Radio. Take a look:

Like everyone, I'm shopping more on Amazon than anywhere else. I thought this thread might be useful for WorldwideDX forum members to share their finds on Amazon that others might find interesting.

I just bought the TinySA Ultra spectrum analyzer. The regular TinySA cost less, but it didn't have the frequency range I wanted. I think it's pretty cool that you can get a Spec Analyzer with frequency range of 0-5.2Ghz for just over $200:

Amazon product ASIN B0BMPSSFTK
I also bought this 10 watt, 40db attenuator to use with the TinySA:

Amazon product ASIN B07MZLVY9T
Just in case I need it, I also bought this 2 watt 20db attenuator that I can put inline:

Amazon product ASIN B07MB8BCH6
What are you looking at or have bought recently on Amazon?
Just about everything and anything. It gets here faster than most other places could, however, if I was looking at a specific radio and it was $10 less than other places on the web (with a brick'n mortar store), I'd ignore the $10 and buy it from one of the smaller shops.

I bought this 30 foot rg58 to use with my portable setup at the beach house. I have a 9 foot whip on a painter's pole, ratchet strapped to the fence. With the McKinley in a box, the coax seems to do the job.

YOTENKO CB Coax Cable,RG58 Coaxial Cable 30Ft,UHF PL259 Male to Male Cable + 2PCS UHF Female to Female SO239 Adapter for CB Ham Radio,SWR Meter,Antenna Analyzer,HF Radio,Amateur Radio https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B38SM9WY/?tag=worradfor-20

IMG_20230710_145915700_HDR.jpg

Just about everything and anything. It gets here faster than most other places could, however, if I was looking at a specific radio and it was $10 less than other places on the web (with a brick'n mortar store), I'd ignore the $10 and buy it from one of the smaller shops.

I do the same. Sometimes if I recognize the seller, I'll check their regular web site to see if they price is similar or less. Sometimes even in that scenario the shipping time is faster or cheaper through Amazon if the seller is doing "Fulfilled by Amazon", meaning Amazon is warehousing and shipping their products that they sell on Amazon. If that is the case, I usually go with Amazon.

Reactions: NZ8N
I bought an Anytone Ares 2 a while back. They are out of stock right now.

AnyTone ARES II 10 Meter Radio for Truck, with CTCSS/DCS, High Power Output Max FM 40W, AM 12W,SSB 35W. Amazon product ASIN B0BZTYZMQD
Followed your link and saw this one in the "related products"....rebranded I'm guessing? Are they the same price or is one more than the other? If the price is the same, I'll probably get it.

I bought this 30 foot rg58 to use with my portable setup at the beach house. I have a 9 foot whip on a painter's pole, ratchet strapped to the fence. With the McKinley in a box, the coax seems to do the job.

YOTENKO CB Coax Cable,RG58 Coaxial Cable 30Ft,UHF PL259 Male to Male Cable + 2PCS UHF Female to Female SO239 Adapter for CB Ham Radio,SWR Meter,Antenna Analyzer,HF Radio,Amateur Radio Amazon product ASIN B0B38SM9WY
View attachment 64554
I'm diggin your beach rig Shadetree. Is that an ammo can??

7 3

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.