• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What was your last meal??

I must have been living under a rock too long, looks like this has been out a while now, both plant based and Bioengineering types.

Jeff

When I was young and in my prime I pretty much bulldozed my way thru life ( Man on the Run ) eating any thing I liked to excess ( Fatty ) now I pay with clogged arteries, So tonight was a can of Hormel chili with beans and turkey. followed by a can of white chicken breast and that will be followed by either a can of beets or steam in the bag green beans. Might not sound pleasing to some but so far I've stayed off medication. And I'm good with that.

Last edited:

Thanks for the tip and I will investigate it more. The VA doctors suggest Red Yeast Rice to cut your cholesterol which I take with some success. and Dark Cherries and the juice for cutting inflammation which seems to help. The first time I seen a VA Doctor he read the list of supplements I take and said ( What do you want to do? Live Forever ) Changing your diet and exercise is key to better health.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.