• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

whats a virgin 148gtl dx worth????

I would like to know what a fair price,not high and not low,but fair.For a virgin cobra
148gtl dx "1982" in excelent cond. Thank you.
fair might depend on what you paid for it to begin with ? I'd guess fair at being 150.00 or so one way or the other. It can be hard to say unless I knew what I got it for in the first place place to come up with what I personally thought was fair. Fair can some times me in the hands of the beholders.

if its virgin and mint condition i wouldnt settle for less than i paid
for it.providing its in perfect condition not a single scratch.my 2 cents

Thanx guys,The deal is I have a Holly 750 double pumper carb Im getting rid of and my friend asked me what I'd be willing to nock off the price for the unmolested 148gtldx in mint cond.This is why I was asking.Im already offering him a smokin deal at 250.00.It was used for a week and put back in the box.Was just curious and the man I was wanting to hear from actually posted 4 me.Thanx Switch!!! Thanx to the others as well.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.