• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

whats in the trash can

LOL , sometimes it be dat way . :LOL::LOL::LOL:

but , if there's mail in that box he went from petty vandalism to a federal offense ....... not too bright

4315670052_903cd037cd_o.jpg

dstroyed the mail box and threw the mail away isn't that a federal offense..that poor twisted man ...must have been pissed off at the wife..lmfao

Just look at the youtube version.

You are correct. I just didn't want to let the cat out yet. Still funny as hell though.

"This was an april fools joke for my bosses at work. I recorded the video from inside my own house with my own garbage can and mailbox. I took the video to work and asked one of our CSR's to give it to my boss and pretend that a customer came in super angry with it. Needless to say after watching the video I was called in to the office for what was to be my termination... Fortunately for me they took the prake very well."

You are correct. I just didn't want to let the cat out yet. Still funny as hell though.

"This was an april fools joke for my bosses at work. I recorded the video from inside my own house with my own garbage can and mailbox. I took the video to work and asked one of our CSR's to give it to my boss and pretend that a customer came in super angry with it. Needless to say after watching the video I was called in to the office for what was to be my termination... Fortunately for me they took the prake very well."

His tidiness, picking everything up and leaving no mess, was at odds with a guy having a fit. Made me question it, as a guy that has had a few dumbass attacks.:D

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.