• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE 2000'S BOX?

Stellasstillarat

Aug 14, 2014
After reading more about the I max 2000. I've noticed a few people mention, lock washers.
since I didn't use the supplied u-bolts. I didn't open the sealed plastic bag they come in. Should there be a couple of lock washers in there? I'm assuming there's two if the posts I read are correct.
One for the second and one for the third section .
if there not included, should I put one in between those sections? II've a box of mixed size ss one's. The wind hear in nj isn't that strong. Except for the rare 50-60 mile an hour (gust) storm.
Maybe twice a year. They may last an hour or so, tops.
Normal gusts are 10-15 which didn't move the a99.
Once or twice a wind storm passed through and the antron hardly moved at 60 +.
Don't forget I'm only about 12' off the ground.
If these lock washers aren't in my u-bolt bag should I add them to the two sections? And are they/should they be included in the box?

Yep should be 1x 3/8" &1 x 1/2" lock washers, one for top and one for first to second section.

Thanks Marconi. I'm glad i asked.
I would've left them out.
I looked in the bag containing the u-bolts and did see the large and smaller lock washers for the two sections. I'm hoping the new top section gets here on Tuesday as i will have the help to finish the install on Wednesday. thanks.
absolutely!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.