• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Whats so wonderful about these things?

just because they are rare and make a bunch of noises . seen them go for hundreds of dollars . they are pretty cool .had a few in my day .

they have a nice bucket brigade echo,built in variable talkback with speaker ,a speech compressor,unkey tones ,melodies that you can play in the background and talk over ,a scrambler feature that scrambles your audio so only another vc100 can decode it .

they made a vc100, a vc200, and last but not least a vc300. if a bidding war starts they can go for hundreds .

pee refers to the unkey tones that are selectable on the rear of the unit with dip switches

Reactions: 2 people
Come on now, this is a tool for a tool. With this unit you can sit in the truck stop and hide in the sleeper(or your mom's basement) and act like a total fool, versus just a fool. I never could figure it out, ranks right up there with "I got to go see where the fire truck is going?"

Reactions: 1 person
You could buy a rack efx unit that will have higher quality efx than that thing for less from musicians friend.
A digital echo/looper would make the palomar sound like cheap junk.

Reactions: 1 person
I ended up with a VC 300 on a trade years ago. The guy didn't know much about it and neither did I. It sat on a shelf in my closet for at least 10 years. Last year I hooked up this goofy contraption to make sure it worked and it did annoy as it should so I put it on Ebay and got $100 +!! I couldn't believe it! I think I had about $5 invested in it....sure wish I had a bunch more of those dumb things laying around.

Come on now, this is a tool for a tool. With this unit you can sit in the truck stop and hide in the sleeper(or your mom's basement) and act like a total fool, versus just a fool. I never could figure it out, ranks right up there with "I got to go see where the fire truck is going?"

Just an annoying toy for a tool... :sad:

I ended up with a VC 300 on a trade years ago. The guy didn't know much about it and neither did I. It sat on a shelf in my closet for at least 10 years. Last year I hooked up this goofy contraption to make sure it worked and it did annoy as it should so I put it on Ebay and got $100 +!! I couldn't believe it! I think I had about $5 invested in it....sure wish I had a bunch more of those dumb things laying around.

The guys south of the border pay big $$$ for these!!!

Reactions: Irvyn787

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.