• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What's the point?

on occasion i will visit the am side of cb and if there are some good conversations going on i will hang around, other wise i just turn the channel and go else where or I use my "knob" and shut it off

That could be as much as a keydown somewhere. Google what that is if you don't know.

If the motormouth maul you all are talking of is the guy in Cali with broadcast type sound, well, I at least give him credit the few times I've heard him, he doesn't sound like an overmodulated splatter like most of the bufoons on 6 sound like.

Really though as much power and RF these clowns are exposed to, I think they also killed off some of their brain cells, most notably the ones that affect logical decision making. Now you know why they babble about nothing.

lol where else on the radio can you hear someone signing off with bye-buh-buh-buh-buh-bye bye bye?

Funniest thing about Mr bye-bye-bye is couple days ago I heard him on 38lsb in the morning saying he was from Puerto Rico then about 1/2 hour later he was from Jamaca West Indies and another hour or so he was from Hawaii. Pretty sure he is near me in SE Michigan.

A lot of operators call on one frequency and say they are listening for calls on a different one. A lot call out on 27.555 and say they are on 27.595 for example. it is just to get the other stations to call them on a lesser busy frequency.

More like spastic bowel. :whistle:

I got a case of that off of a street vendor in New Delhi. :eek:

I enjoyed DAT! Thanks

Not sure but MMM seens to kinda know what he is doing, thats is some serious audio quality. And to be honest that video kinda makes me want a little of that high fidelity audio! Got down..... Got down. Lol

There were so many sites a while ago...cbassholes.com, cbretards.com, and all their spin offs. A lot of those guys were/are members of this forum too. While I was on their forums looking for radio equipment, I never was part of any of the on-air traffic (not my thing).

New Jersey/Eastern PA have REALLY calmed down over the past few years...although at times it was entertaining to listen to, if you took it for what it was. We still have a couple locals that get wound up...not nearly as bad (or cool, depending on your point of view) as it was though.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.