• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What's the point?

Some people just have a HUGE ego and a small intellectual capacity. That combination is what leads to what you hear emanating from all those super high powered stations that simply ramble on about nothing. They don't really want to talk WITH anyone but rather just want to talk AT everyone.

147 is transmitting on 27.025 and I'm hearing him on 29.555 aw well unless my CRE-8900 is having a brain fart

Let me rephrase this. This is my first experience of hearing some loud over modulated radio operater on one frequency but I can also hear just them on another. I also heard another operater overseas giving his call sign on a certain frequency but he stated that he was on a frequency three channels down from that. My question:could their badly out of tune radio be transmitting on more than one frequency?

Last edited:
He also makes and sells the most beautiful meters in the world.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110832201712?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

If you own one of these and have a radio for sale, you can say: My radio does 35 beautiful watts.

Let me rephrase this. This is my first experience of hearing some loud over modulated radio operater on one frequency but I can also hear just them on another. I also heard another operater overseas giving his call sign on a certain frequency but he stated that he was on a frequency three channels down from that. My question:could their badly out of tune radio be transmitting on more than one frequency?

A lot of operators call on one frequency and say they are listening for calls on a different one. A lot call out on 27.555 and say they are on 27.595 for example. it is just to get the other stations to call them on a lesser busy frequency.

Salad bowl?

More like spastic bowel. :whistle:

Motor Mouth Moron pisses me off. Our local rag chew channel is 27. Of course he bleeds us all.

I've listened to him once or twice. The guy just blabs and blabs because he thinks his audio is admired and coveted by all whom listen.

Dumbass

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.