• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Whats up with H&Y?

I just ordered a KL503 since they are the authorized dealer for RM Italy. They didn't run my card for the amp till about 5 days after It was delivered? Seems like they almost forgot!

I just ordered a KL503 since they are the authorized dealer for RM Italy. They didn't run my card for the amp till about 5 days after It was delivered? Seems like they almost forgot!

Consider yourself lucky!!! Hell twice they double charged my card and it was a nightmare trying to straighten it out!!! NOW I PAYPAL ONLY!!!

Reactions: 1 person
What's up with H&Y?

I just visisted their website.
I clicked on their "ABOUT US" and it was completely blank.
Reminded me of the old saying "If you don't have anything good to say then don't say anything at all"..................lol

Maybe just luck.... but I've never had any problems with Copper. They have price-matched certain items, equipment has always arrived on-time and what appears as factory-new. I've been referred to their tech for questions about equipment. The only unfavorable observation is that Suzzane does get a bit defensive when the word 'guarantee' makes it into the conversation. As far as H&Y, I had to use their 'search' function just to get a skimpy list of products. Are they going out of business?

Back when they first opened up, and for a long time after, they were the place to shop. Last 10 years or more they went to hell. They sent me a refurb radio a few years ago. Had to do a charge back on my card.

Never ever let them monkeys peak and tune anything, you'll regret it. It's a shame they have to be the way they are.

Copper sure keeps the warranty shops and local techs gainfully employed.

Reactions: 1 person
I have had good dealings with copper. Maybe it helps, that I can walk right in and get what I want. Only live about 25 minutes from them. Last I heard the brothers went their seperate ways. H&Y and Copper are now split up.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.