• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Where are the PHOTOS?!

Still waiting on the DNS changes to take affect so we can get on the new host. Any changes to the site that are made at this point will just have to be redone when we move.

Update on photo gallery: I haven't quite decided what to do with this yet. The old photo gallery was a pain to manage and most people didn't really like the way it worked, anyway. There are some good photo galleries that work well with this software, but they cost a few bucks. The free ones are all pretty much crap. I was hoping that enough people would be interested in supporting the site with Premium Membership to pay for the really slick photo album software. In the event that doesn't happen, I will probably wait until the next version of this sofware comes out which includes a basic photo gallery. I'll keep you posted...

I just kicked in $25.00 to support the cause, despite the perks being a moderator gives me. How much for the photos software, I might be willing to make that donation since I actually USE the photos section to post my pictures for the users.

Thanks for the donation, Tim is making sure the software is a good investment. We will then let the forum know

Thanks again

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.