• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Where did this come from???

LoneWolf TN

Apr 2, 2005
How did I get this Wolf howling at the moon sig??? I didn't do it. I phoned my better half to thank her for doing it and she knew nothing about it. Strange. Wouldn't someone need my log in info to do this?
It looks good though.

LoneWolf TN

since no-one knows where it came from I changed your password and sent it to your email for security. :D

doh! YOUR RIGHT!

ahhhh well he needed a new password anyhow, the old one was looking kinda ratty :LOL:

Yes It was me Lonewolf, I was looking at some pictures and found that and put it in for you.

And for taking classes from Hamer, NOT.....

I just do alot of the added of images and stuff. I dont go around messing with settings....

Couldn't hide from Hc... LOL..... As I was hiding.

Hope you like the picture Lonewolf, If not let me know and I will take it out.......

LoneWolf TN said:
How did I get this Wolf howling at the moon sig??? I didn't do it. I phoned my better half to thank her for doing it and she knew nothing about it. Strange. Wouldn't someone need my log in info to do this?
It looks good though.

LoneWolf TN

The avatar fairy.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.