• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Where to buy 10k...

Mrcoily ships all over the world he shipped his enforcer base antenna to new zealand check his site you will see pic of his base antenna in other countrys

He's not asking about Coily's...He's asking about Predator 10K's...Or can't you read?

Like 15minigrass said, give Kale a call. He has shipped 10K's all across the Globe, because allot of the "On-Line" CB Shops won't ship overseas...

1-817-790-6239
if no answer try:
1-817-319-9080 (cell phone)

Or email @
cowtown10k​@msn.com
10ksig11.gif

Last edited:
DJ was just trying to be helpful in case sp5it has a breadbox on wheels he wants to get set up properly. ;) :D

Attachments

• DJBOUTIT IDIOT TAG.jpg
    DJBOUTIT IDIOT TAG.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 1
DJ was just trying to be helpful in case sp5it has a breadbox on wheels he wants to get set up properly. ;) :D

That post would be a bannable offense on a certain forum that you are a moderator on...

Not any that I'm on...Seeing has I have posted that pic on all the Forums I am a member...:D

Seems odd that these "other" forums you two are on highly discourage people from relying on proven knowledge as is printed in books and encourage experimenting on your own and finding out what works for you (even if it's silly) but yet you bash someone for doing exactly that.

I don't get it.

Seems odd that these "other" forums you two are on highly discourage people from relying on proven knowledge as is printed in books and encourage experimenting on your own and finding out what works for you (even if it's silly) but yet you bash someone for doing exactly that.

I don't get it.

If your talking about the DJ mobile...There's a whole lot more to that story, than just the way he ended up mounting those antenna's, and allot more people other than myself and Pro151 who has done Bashing as you call it on DJ's set-up...

Long story short tho...DJ was doing what DJ does best in his earlier posts hijacking the thread about antenna's that was not what the original poster was asking about...

I have no problem with anyone experimenting with set-ups...Never have...But if someone posts for everyones opinions on how to do something on just about every Forum on the Internet, and everyone tells them "How to do it", and then that person does something totally out in left field and wonders why they are having problems....well...

I don't get it.

I always thougt it was little of both...read a little...experiment a little and have fun. But then I'm not toooo awfully fond of any one forum, amateur or CB. I float around.

I do try not to hi-jack someone elses thread to post my opinions though. Oooops there I did it, sorry.

Back to sp5's topic. Thanks.:pop:

I don't get it.

I have never "bashed" anyone for experimenting and thinking outside the box (or book). I encourage and advocate it.
Theory exists for 2 purposes.
1. To get you started thinking and pointed in the right direction.
2. To be improved upon and rewritten and/or dis-proven.

I pick on DJBoutit because.........................................

What are the bandwidth specs on the Predator 10K?
Does it work on 10m?
Even their website doesn't say.

They will work on 10 Meter...Their not as broad banded as the 102" whips, but you can get one dialed in enough to talk on 11 meter and 10 meter without having to re-tune.

Check this site out..."CB Radio Magazine" did comparison test on several antenna's including the 10K, and they show their results and charts that may help you out...
http://www.cbradiomagazine.com/Feb 2007/CB Radio Antennas - Which one is right for you.htm

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.