• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Where to buy from?

frmboybuck

***** medic
Apr 3, 2005
Iowa
Its been a while since I've been around and kinda fell out of the loop. Im looking to buy a set up for my Dad. I want a good amp to go with either a Stryker 440 or a Galaxy 99V, whatever he feels like using. Right now, he has a ton of noise with both radios in his Peterbilt. I am going to spend a fairly good chunk of change. I want an amp, 10k, coax, wires for the amp, yada, yada, yada.....What would be a good, simple amp for him? I was thinking about 400 watss or so to start out with. I also need a good, reputable place to buy all this stuff from. Any suggestions?

I would check out Custom cb radio's (CBR), or Sparkys cb shop. They both have everything you seek.

Thanks Guys....Called Sparky yesterday and ordered a TS-500, 10K, new coax.....ETC. Hopefully next week end he will be able to talk

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.