• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Where's the Hurricane?

You have two choices:

1) Make more money.
2) Buy less gas.

Market strategy dictates that the price will rise to whatever level most fools are willing to pay.

Rich

Ethanol makes the gas cheaper. In my area the 10% ethanol blend is $.10 cheaper than low grade and $.20-25 cheaper than premium. I have used the ethanol blend for about 15 years. They have been predicting $3 gas for summer.

They have been predicting $3 gas for summer.
that is BS. Glad i found a roofing job for this summer so i can buy a new truck. Another problem is when i tried to get some strippers to go over to Bcrew's house they said it would cost $100 just for the drive. I was like "Damn never mind he's gonna be alone again tonight" :LOL:

Raw material costs are one of the issues. Speculators, investors, and others known as commodity traders set the price for crude oil globally. When the price of crude oil goes up, the price of producing finished products goes up, and one would have to be stupid to believe the companies aren't going to pass the added costs along to the rest of us. Combine that with the rapidly approaching ultra low sulfur diesel fuel requirements and we're in a world of hurt in terms of cheap fuel.

Can blame the low prices in the 80's to 90's when they decided to close a bunch of refineries due to not being particularly profittable. Now they're running their equipment harder than it was meant to be ran to make up for the difference. They can't seem to build new refineries, need to file paperwork out the whazoo to even think about doing anything with their existing ones, so until the eco-nuts cut out their bullcrap, it appears cheap fuel is a pipe dream...

I expect prices to go up.

Today, gas is $3/gallon. A tomatoe is $.50.

Tomorrow, gas will be $8/gallon. A tomatoe will be $4.50.

See how the equation works...Oh, and tomatoe producers will report record profits...go figure. It's supply and demand.

Gas is not going up, your income is going down, and fast.

America...welcome to third world life.

Seperation of the classes...if you don't have a NW of several million in a few years, you will be in the lower class, even with every other illegal here today...get ready for your kids to never move out. Get ready to pool your relatives into one home after their houses are foreclosed on...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.