• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Which? Gizmotchy 3 element or Jo Gunn Smoking gunn 2 element?

Jimbo165

Jun 1, 2012
Southeastern Michigan
I have a Gizmotchy 3 element beam and a Jo Gunn Smoking Gun 2 element beam which one of these is the better beam as far as skip or local talking. I am putting it up on a 40 foot tower? I like how heavy duty built the Jo Gunn is but Gizmotchy is a 3 element. Their specs are pretty close.! Opinions please??

Reactions: Groundhog KSS-2012

My neighbor has or had the jo gun and wasnt happy with it mostly because it wouldnt handle wind. I could've bought the pretzel for $100 and I passed.

I have a Gizmotchy 3 element beam and a Jo Gunn Smoking Gun 2 element beam which one of these is the better beam as far as skip or local talking. I am putting it up on a 40 foot tower? I like how heavy duty built the Jo Gunn is but Gizmotchy is a 3 element. Their specs are pretty close.! Opinions please??
Another old topic but, my Dad had a 3 element Gizmotchy with the vertical and flat side and it talked great!
He was making contacts everywhere!
He loved it.
Just my 2 cents worth.

Reactions: Jimbo165

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated