• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Which is the best Browning base ever made?

A

AM POWER

Id like to have one but know which one is the best of them all?

For power output and longetivity?

Thanks

AM POWER

</p>

I like the MKIVA best and MKIII second.Both have great audio.The loudest Browning I have ever owned is my MKIII AM only transmitter.I have been running Brownings since the 70s and have owned over 100.The most popular has always been the MKIII.

I used to have a dual 6BQ5 MKIVA and I am in the process of making the dual tube adaptors so I can run duals in my current Brownings as I like the additional swing..Gives you around 15 watts more PEP.Good luck on your Browning purchase.Hope you enjoy it.

MyOutlawSig1.jpg

texas_dx_license.jpg

GoArmy1.gif

2TX922

IR2622

CDX922

WO922

YG22

LS22

DX22

MM22

LW22

</p>

Your welcome.Well anywhere between $350.00 and $750.00.

As for the dual 6BQ5 you would just have to order two tube sockets and have a tech wire it up for you or if you dont mind a new hole in the chassis you could mount one socket in the chassis next to the 6BQ5 allready there and wire it underneath.I dont know what the RMS reading is.I only compared PEP.If its importent for you to know I will give you an RMS reading later.Take care.

MyOutlawSig1.jpg

texas_dx_license.jpg

GoArmy1.gif

2TX922

IR2622

CDX922

WO922

YG22

LS22

DX22

MM22

LW22