• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Which radio?

Not to beat it to death, but I put a XF 200HD with that Cobra 75wxst with pre-amp. Got out better, but still couldn't hear a damn thing, even with the Pre-Amp. I like the idea that Cobra has with that radio, though. It would be neat if someone put out a quality radio that fit into a little package like that. I don't see why they can't; ham gear has all kinds of stuff that size.

Moleculo

</p>

I will not agree with that fellow!! For one, you need to make sure your SWR's are ok. HECK, it might drop all the way down to 1.0 without touching a thing! But to make sure, go to radio shack and get a wattmeter and a jumber (if you dont have one) and check it out! You may have to cut off the bottom of the antenna, but let us know! Also, what Vehicle is this going on! and where do you plan on mounting it?

lincoln2.bmp

"CDX-401" </p>

If you dont move around much, tune your antenna on the channel you talk on!!!!!! I tune mine on channel 11, because it evens out with me going to 6 or 19 ! See ya

lincoln2.bmp

"CDX-401" </p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.