• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

which U.S. president are you?

I took it just for grins.

1. You got: Ulysses S. Grant
    3535950402cae85e30ad18e3b2fdf39e-13.jpg
    Via outsidethebeltway.com
    You have a rough exterior but deep down you’re forgiving and kind. You are also highly moral. You’re thoughtful and can see how your actions have an impact on the larger scale. But the hope is that you’re not smoking an average of 20 cigars a day.

Buzzfeed??????? That site has me as Barak Obama.....talk about a buzzkill.
One thing is true....I am just as qualified to run the country as the last 2 idiots in charge.

John F. Kennedy

Hey there, good lookin’. You are highly competitive and enjoy being active. Your sense of humor and charm are enough to win over droves of people. Success sort of runs in your blood. Go and get it.

I got:

"You’ve never been given handouts and for that, your success tastes so much sweeter. You may be given great power, but you have the great responsibility to handle it. You always do what you think is best. Hats off to you."

Andrew Jackson
549919724b7eb7d8ae3f90273aed4cbe-0.jpg

While I'm not guilty of killing off a bunch of Native Americans in the Trail of Tears, I would like to kill off the Federal Reserve and it's debt-ridden stranglehold on the United States (Jackson hated central banks). But I'm not sure how my choice on a puppy figured all that out. :LOL:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?