• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Why I am always so tired.

pro151

KB4RMA
Nov 10, 2007
N.E. Alabama
The story of my life. :laugh:

Attachments

• Epic Shit.jpg
    Epic Shit.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 163

I've been more and more troubled by the internet since obama took office and actually believe he is listening in on my paltalk conversations and my computer does funnies things when I do not capitalize the first letter of his last name.

I only do that for people I respect and being a naturalized citizen would do for starters.

I amnnot a fan of country music but I am a fan of hot looking woman so since they are usually fans of country music I know more then I would like to about this subject. Their is some male country singer that has a song and it is kind about the social scene online and all the lies....It has Danny Divido playing a role and his internet persona is 6foot 2 205lbs. dark full head of hair makes $300,000.00, blue eye's really buff right.... but in real life we all know Danny Divido is not built like that...So a lot of people I think are getting over that I think. I think that more and more people are actually meeting up with the people they meet on line or they have photo on face book or myspace etc......I do not lie about my height or weight........I am just saying that I think the exaggeration of peoples appearances is on the down turn since digital camera are so cheap and built into phones and laptops everyone expects to be able to see you if they ask to.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.