• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Why Scots are so proud of Scotland

UMM.... maby it's just me but I think you ment to say, their ANCESTORS were dragged here kicking and screeming?

But to be quite honest they are ALL dead so I think it's time to let it go. I mean even the best cow can only be milked till it's dead. I'm not racist by any strech of the imagination but enuff is enuff.

Chuck

speaking of scots
they invented the little known sport "golfing"

ever see Robin williams skit on golfing.....hillarious

Ever wonder why golf courses have 18 holes - not 20, or 10, or an even dozen? During a discussion among the club's membership board at St. Andrews in Scotland in 1858 a senior member pointed out that it takes exactly 18 shots to polish off a fifth of Scotch. By limiting himself to only one shot of Scotch per hole, the Scot figured a round of golf was finished when the Scotch ran out. Anyone want to try and put that last little ball in that little hole a couple hundred yards away after having 17 shots of Scotch? :mrgreen: :twsted

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.