• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wizard built

bigred222

Key Up City Radio
Aug 28, 2006
Stamford, CT
www.cbjunk.com
why on wizard builts website is all of his stuff "not available" but yet theres so many amps there. I hear wizard makes quite the product. does he just want some one to contact him before you actually commit to buying it????

wizardbuilt.

this is going by hear say so theres no fact on it but i heard that a local cber here in nc ordered an anp from him but lost his money and the amp do to fcc getting them since that time they put everything on there wesite as unavailable!! like i said this is hear say and not fact but there might be someone else out here that would have actuall facts!!!!!!!!!!

i wouldnt go with that info. many people have his amps and rave of the service.

if you want one, email or call him. and wait for ups to deliver it

i still have amps for sale, i just take orders through the phone now, i was burnt with a large dollar amount, so if i can't speak to the person and confirm their address, than i am not going for it, but i am srtill going strong.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.