• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wonder how many of us bought stolen goods unknown to us?

I bought a cobra 29 loaded with talkback, and echo, while on the road once. The guy kept lowering his price, until I jumped on it. $40 with a rk56 chrome cord. (he wasn't in a semi, but in a pickup) The further I drove, the more it ate at me. I ended up selling it b4 I got home.... on the link, its about time some1 finally got in trouble for that

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 357magnum and Rwb
I bought a cobra 29 loaded with talkback, and echo, while on the road once. The guy kept lowering his price, until I jumped on it. $40 with a rk56 chrome cord. (he wasn't in a semi, but in a pickup) The further I drove, the more it ate at me. I ended up selling it b4 I got home.... on the link, its about time some1 finally got in trouble for that
yes tis about time. I hate thieves and dishonest sellers

Reactions: 357magnum
Way back when I was a teenager I bought a MARLIN .22 cal single shot rifle. The police from Austin, Texas came to my class room and pulled me out of class and got all of the usual,"You are in trouble now!" They took my rifle and we had no squirrel meat till I bought another rifle. We liked squirrel fried like chicken.

Thats the chance you take but really whats the difference between buying a stolen item from an individual or buying goods manufactured by slave labor, child labor or by people earning $5 a week or month working 15 hour days?
I bought a Cannon MG6821 Pixma printer from offerup this weekend. Its a $200 printer new on ebunk and not a single used one to be found. The one i bought looks fairly new but obviously used as the factory cannon ink was empty.
Long story short she was asking $40 for the unit. I offered $50 if she shipped it so i got the printer for $37 plus $13 shipping and $18.99 for 3 sets of replacement ink cartridges and it works like it should.
Was it stolen, i couldnt tell you and im not going to let bogus hindsight and second thoughts ruin my purchase. Sometimes a good deal is just that. Sometimes its someone desparate for a certain amount cash and wanting to make it fast by selling something nice cheap.

Some items are blatantly ovious that theyre stolen, i stay away from that shit.
This was a good deal though.
16019078420186880215771776741897.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated