• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wondering what this radio is about.

Don't worry that thought crossed my mind also because the whole affair smells fishy but I'll probably have to struggle with some half wits to get my money back or get another in it's place. I have some tires and rims coming from another place for my 4 wheeler and the Idiots sent them USPS so I shuttered when I read that. Wondering how bad USPS can screw that up ! Our country is in deep trouble !
my mail carrier is a darn nice lady. if i got packages,she puts them in an auto parked in my yard n locks the door

my mail carrier is a darn nice lady. if i got packages,she puts them in an auto parked in my yard n locks the door
I usually don't have much problem with Fedex deliveries to my house but this one is fishy. I called Fedex and they said the tracking # was assigned to my address but not my name. It was dropped off at the post office and they don't know anything about it but then again the girl working there is new to USPS so I don't know how sharp she is. I'll give them until Monday before I start swinging the hammer. Lord knows I didn't really need that radio anyway so maybe I should just get my money back from Walmart !

Last edited:
Reactions: Rwb
Low & Behold my new radio was hand delivered today by some guy in a SUV. I guess I must have stirred the pot enough to get Walmart Customer Care to spring into action. It's a beautiful thing and I'm excited but I have to try to keep my mind on my present remodel job. That radio is totally new territory for me so I might have to ask questions before I fire it up. Right now I'm charging both batteries. HiHo HiHo it's back to work I must go. LOL

Reactions: Rwb

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated