• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WoodyWorld CB Gazette?

Red Ranger

Aug 16, 2008
Anyone got a copy of this magazine? I've never heard much about it, until I stumbled across some "old timers" talking about it and their Browning Golden Eagles the other night.

I'm not talking about the website guys, I'm talking about the newsletters that was mailed out before the Internet. Did they have general articles, or was it something like Coppers newsletters?

Take a look at the 1971 Lafayette Electronics radio ad. I got the Comstat 25B for Christmas that year and I was in heaven. Not many people to talk to in 71 so I had to wait for my buddy Walter to wake up.

Take a look at the 1971 Lafayette Electronics radio ad. I got the Comstat 25B for Christmas that year and I was in heaven. Not many people to talk to in 71 so I had to wait for my buddy Walter to wake up.

I was a mere child in 71 but my Dad bought the Telsat-924 and I was happy to see they had the ad for it also.(y)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.