• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wooka Wooka

Not an expert, but not a dumb ass either. Just a comment like yours. This is off topic anyway. I hope that Freecell will do the right thing and settle up with the fellow. Nothing sucks more (except my ex old lady) than when someone does not deliver what you pay for. That is the point of this thread.

Start a post that marvels at the way class c amps perform and Freecell should pop in real soon to state different. Better yet state that at least the class c builders deliever their products when you order them. Free will let you know what pieces of sh!t you got for your money. Better to get his stuff least ways when you don't get what you want you can at least say your out something........ "I'm not with holding your crap, I'm just not delivering your top grade items. That makes me better than them..."

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.