• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Working on a Multiband Portable Antenna

Maxwell 1:1 "when thou divest into the pool of antenna work, dive carefully, but with great zeal."

This ball can roll a mighty long ways:

Verily, I say unto thee that in the days of the Prophet Maxwell . . . “

Any of this fun aside, it’s fact I ask for help of the sort alluded. Have received it, too, I believe. As I’ve heard the relief in the voices of other men they’ve gotten answers to questions asked about The Road. (“Wow, that guy is a long ways off. But the connection got made. Somehow”).

He gives power to the weak . .

The current coil, on the left, and the one the bad coax made me doubt, on the right. Forging ahead.

20210420_142435.jpg

Homer,
One more for your list of possible future projects:
Tak-tenna. (y)
I tried one of those. At that time it was an abysmal failure. Very difficult to tune, and very narrow bandwidth. AND, during a solar maximum, provided very few contacts compared to my worst antenna.
I decided life was too short to keep trying to tweak it.

Reactions: Riverman

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated