• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

world wide dx members on 10 meters??

MudDuck442

Mar 24, 2013
Hello everyone. I had an idea..might seem silly but I was wondering, since 10M has been open lately and a lot of the guys on here have 10 meter capability either because they came from 11 meters and it was easy to get on 10 after getting their ticket or the fact that they had 10M to begin with, I was wondering if members here would be interested in starting an "official" yet unofficial 10M frequency. I add the unofficial part because I know that no group can claim a frequency but we could all maybe in our spare time park on one frequency and see if we could all get together and put a call out and put a voice to our wwdx forum alias. i know it is kind of maybe a "corny" idea but I think it would be kind of cool and fun. I got the idea when a couple of days ago TonyV suggested we all get on 28.375 and try to see if we could hear each other. Let me know..I have some time today and this weekend I could turn on the mobile setup and give some of you a shout.

Reactions: 1 person

was in & out of the mobile from 1400-1900z.....not a peep on 28.455, or anywhere on 10m for that matter. heard 1 pj4/sp9(i think) && that was it. 27.385 on the other hand had foe-tee-foe foe-tee-foe right from the get go, along with a handful of TX, AZ, CA & WA.
where's the e-skip???? bring on georgia!

well I am calling on 420 now. Been moving to 455 every so often to see if anyone is there. or is anyone hanging out on 375. 375 was a little less noisey a bit ago

kj4unx

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.