• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

World Wide DX numbers

I will issue you a number along with an Alpha Tango number if you like. Would you like a number? Write back with your state or province and I'll hook you up with a number. No charge or requirements. Another free service from the WWRF

Live long and prosper

Several years back I asked Charger to issue me a number, it didn't click that he issued me the same number as my street address for a few days....
worldwidecbradio.jpg

You can just take whatever number you like if it's not in use. Just PM Peddler to get it added to the list.

Where are the WWR DX and AT numbers you promised?
"I will issue you a number along with an Alpha Tango number if you like. Would you like a number? Write back with your state or province and I'll hook you up with a number. No charge or requirements. Another free service from the WWRF"

I live in Utah.
Thank you,
Theron

I hear "World Wide Radio ###" on DX a lot (usually on lower 38). Who issues these numbers or do these operators just make up their own numbers?

I never hear "World Wide Radio xxx" used on any frequency.
What I think you mean to say is "World Radio xxx".
Right?

It is just another DX club - just like the others mentioned already. Usually, you have to contact one of the Administrators of The World Radio Club ON THE AIR to become a member. That would be either Eli WR-2811 (president), Darryle WR-954, Dustin WR-787, or Rich WR-149. So long as the number is open, it will be registered to you. No salesman will call, and no dues are required.

You can have more than one club affiliation; it isn't that competitive.

WR-11
MT-011
Robb

World Radio Club

I would like to join this club also.

Is membership that easy? I don't have the huge number of confirmed QSL's
usually required for clubs like AT.

If anyone can give me contact details for an administator in 43 division, or who-ever else I should contact, I would be grateful.

I would like to join this club also.

Is membership that easy? I don't have the huge number of confirmed QSL's
usually required for clubs like AT.

If anyone can give me contact details for an administator in 43 division, or who-ever else I should contact, I would be grateful.
Just go to the link that posted above for the WR club, all the info is there.

There are lots of WR members in the 43 div., so you should be able to find some one to help you down there. If not, just PM Robb or myself and we'll see what we can do, to get you setup.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.