• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

World Wide DX numbers

Chuck go to the TWRC.us website and have a look through the member list to see if the numbers are available. Contact an admin on air to join. You can also post on the twrc forum to introduce yourself

Paul

43WR30

Can i also get some numbers. New to the hobby. i live up in central Michigan. is 804 or 820 open?

The ONLY - and I will repeat the "ONLY" way - you can get into the World Radio club is to ask either Eli/WR-2811/Sacramento CA, Darryl/WR-954 Grass Valley CA, Rich/WR-149/Chico CA, and Dustin/ WR-787/Fort Collins CO - ON THE AIR ONLY!

That is the only pre-requisite that you MUST have. They don't want your money, they aren't asking for fame or your firstborn child - just ask them on the air. I have helped these above club administrators make club members by telling people this info. It is up to you to get on your radio and DX and find them. Usually, you can find them on Ch 38/27.385mhz Lower Side Band. That is what it is all about with DXing anyway - right?
(y)

Now, if you want to join the CDX club, send a PM to 'Peddler' on this forum and he will give you a CDX-xxx number if you want. That is all it requires for the CDX club AFAIK.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info guys. I guess i just didnt pay attention to the previous posts in this thread as closely as i should have. Once again i appreciate all the help. Just a newbie dont really know much yet.

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks for the info guys. I guess i just didnt pay attention to the previous posts in this thread as closely as i should have. Once again i appreciate all the help. Just a newbie dont really know much yet.
OK. Not getting down on you. If it sounded like that - I'm sorry. That wasn't my intention. There are people constantly asking this legitimate question as to how to become a WR member. Hope this clears it up for all y'all . . .

... No salesman will call, and no dues are required.

Is there any kind of testing involved? Any technical things like if I know the proper spark gap on my transmitter and stuff like that?

Is there any kind of secret code we will have to know to communicate with other members? You know, with roger beeps or something like that.

If not, count me in. Where do I sign up?

The ONLY - and I will repeat the "ONLY" way - you can get into the World Radio club is to ask either Eli/WR-2811/Sacramento CA, Darryl/WR-954 Grass Valley CA, Rich/WR-149/Chico CA, and Dustin/ WR-787/Fort Collins CO - ON THE AIR ONLY!
That is the only pre-requisite that you MUST have. They don't want your money, they aren't asking for fame or your firstborn child - just ask them on the air. I have helped these above club administrators make club members by telling people this info. It is up to you to get on your radio and DX and find them. Usually, you can find them on Ch 38/27.385mhz Lower Side Band. That is what it is all about with DXing anyway - right?
(y)

Now, if you want to join the CDX club, send a PM to 'Peddler' on this forum and he will give you a CDX-xxx number if you want. That is all it requires for the CDX club AFAIK.

See the above!

I will issue you a number along with an Alpha Tango number if you like. Would you like a number? Write back with your state or province and I'll hook you up with a number. No charge or requirements. Another free service from the WWRF

Live long and prosper
I live in Iowa and there isn't any dx clubs around here I was wondering if you could give me a number thank you

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.