• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Worlds largest Plane!!

Why aren't the two tail sections connected? If this beast has two functioning cockpits they're going to need a Chief Pilot somewhere in the center to mediate all the "discussions" between flight crews :)

Last edited:
Now muslims can hijack one plane and fly into two adjacent buildings at the same time.

Last edited:
I would like to know what they used for that center “wing” section. It must be some of the strongest stuff around to be able to support payload and contain the thrust of all those engines.

I would like to know what they used for that center “wing” section. It must be some of the strongest stuff around to be able to support payload and contain the thrust of all those engines.
Kevlar and Carbon Fiber can support a lot of weight. I have been in the R/C hobby for over 40 years, I use Kevlar and CF on structural weak points and if there is a crash the Kevlar and CF never break its the surrounding structure that breaks.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated