• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Worldwide police forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDIeselman

Oct 20, 2010
Lake Michigan
"If you want to bash the admins or moderators, please start a separate thread for that purpose. That makes our job much easier to find and delete such posts" Captain Kilowatt. Power trip perhaps?

Here it is police it as you will. Seems a different point of view that is not "in accordance" to the masses on the wagon is soon locked, relate the thread I started on Snake Radio Customs. I did take the advice of many along with knowledge I gained from the reply's and decided not to spend my money with Snake radio but, seems the few posters that did advocate for Snake "the only ones that have actually done business with him" were quickly scrutinized. I am quite confident if a senior member would have posted as the newbie BigBossMan had "A tech can have $100,000 worth of equipment but that doesn't make him a good tech. A tech may not have that much equipment to use but that doesn't make him a bad tech. A the end of the day if the radio is modded, fixed, repaired, capped, peaked, tuned, aligned and it works properly THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS!!!!!!!! He would have been showered with praise and a "like" count under his post that would make even Einstein baffled in disbelief. Jeff wasn't going to beat you to the lock down this time was he? I know my opinion carries no weight here but, I think you may have jumped the gun with this one.

LOL !

you should have been here when there was a past moderator that went on a real power trip trying to ban and moderate folks who didn't agree with him ..... and stood up to him about it ......... it took a while for the forum staff to relinquish his mod status .... and at least one of us banned folks got a free premium membership because of his abuse of authority ..... but it did happen .

6a00d8341bf68b53ef013484bc3d68970c-800wi_zps19aa8470.jpg

good times ..... :whistle:

as someone who has been moderated more than a few times here ..... the forum has to draw lines somewhere and even though it's typically sooner than i'd like , but it's not my forum ...... and they don't close threads letting bullshit tech information stand as being useful !!!!! like some other forums do ......
we certainly don't want this place turning into another mule droppings ... umm i mean mauldroppers type forum !!!!

as for snake ......... frack him .

Last edited by a moderator:
"If you want to bash the admins or moderators, please start a separate thread for that purpose. That makes our job much easier to find and delete such posts" Captain Kilowatt. Power trip perhaps?

Here it is police it as you will. Seems a different point of view that is not "in accordance" to the masses on the wagon is soon locked, relate the thread I started on Snake Radio Customs. I did take the advice of many along with knowledge I gained from the reply's and decided not to spend my money with Snake radio but, seems the few posters that did advocate for Snake "the only ones that have actually done business with him" were quickly scrutinized. I am quite confident if a senior member would have posted as the newbie BigBossMan had "A tech can have $100,000 worth of equipment but that doesn't make him a good tech. A tech may not have that much equipment to use but that doesn't make him a bad tech. A the end of the day if the radio is modded, fixed, repaired, capped, peaked, tuned, aligned and it works properly THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS!!!!!!!! He would have been showered with praise and a "like" count under his post that would make even Einstein baffled in disbelief. Jeff wasn't going to beat you to the lock down this time was he? I know my opinion carries no weight here but, I think you may have jumped the gun with this one.

Well first of all I made that my signature quite some time ago after seeing it on another forum and it was posted in a light hearted manner. If I really was the rotten bastard on a power trip you seem to allude to then things would be a LOT different here.
Secondly BigBossMan has made a grand total of three, that is 3, posts in more than a year and only came out of the woodwork in support of Snake Radio. It seems the ones in support of Snake were the ones that could not contain themselves very well and had to resort to name calling and innuendos like "Most of the time all these opinions are derived from people that either 1: have not had any work done by the tech they are bashing. 2: have absolutely NO LIFE and sit behind a mic or a keyboard and hurl insults for no reason or the third and final reason...THEY ARE BROKE AND DONT HAVE THE MONEY FOR ANY TECH TO DO ANY WORK FOR THEM!!!!!!!! Since that thread was going in the same direction the other one was that was locked it only stands to reason that it be locked as well.Similar threads that head in the same direction shall end the same way. If you don't like it then too bad for you. Read the forum rules.

Following in the tradition of the above aforementioned thread path.........

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.