• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Would you put a .........?

C

cigar

Hi

This is my first question. One of many guaranteed........!

Ok here go's. I have a Galaxy 44 W/ Palomar 225. Would you put a Roadking 56 or an Astatic 636L on it?

cCigar

</p>

Cigar, I don't know anything about the RK56 other than I've heard they are nice mics. I do however use a 636 and I like it very much. I use mine on my Comanche Blackhawk mobile and I get nothing but good reports of the tone and quality of the audio. Not everyone likes a power mic, just too hard to adjust and so forth, but either of those mics would make a good choice if your radio has plenty of audio. Hope this helps.

fasteddy

High Country DX, HF Specailist. Del Norte, CO
contact me at pe765@aol.com
mid79290big.jpg
</p>

1st choice would be a D104-M6B. Since most of the Galaxy Radios copied the original Uniden export chassis and modulation circuitry thereof, the combination of the D104 and galaxy radio makes a distinctive sound on the air. Yeah buddy. Not only that but the M6B is black and kind of makes a nice match to the radio.

_____

Buttfuzz in the Mobile
SuperStar Gr, KLV203, Wilson5K, 575-M6

Buttfuzz at the Base

Galaxy Class StarShip, A99wGPK, D104-M6B
Buttfuzz Built Deuce and a Quarter</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.