• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Base would you use this push up pole???

looks ok for a smallish vhf/uhf antenna or portable tv antenna for a campervan,

1-1/8" at the fat end is ok with a broom or window brush at the end

i would look for something with a top section fatter than 1-1/8" for cb antennas unless you are laying down in bad weather.

would this be ok like for and Antron 99 or imax2000 or maco 5000 antenna i can't do beam because oh HOA

https://www.ebay.com/itm/TELESCOPIN...183460?hash=item1eabd999a4:g:ImEAAOSwll1Wx8Rw
I'm not going to tell you that you should or shouldn't use it, but I will say that I've used a push up pole from a home improvement store, made for TV antennas. it had rings for guy wire that I took full advantage of and handled my A 99 without problems. I have even had my V quad beam on it along with a cheap TV antenna rotor, it worked ok that way also, it was a load for it but it did work. my next push up pole will be one like Marconi posted a link to.

thanks for the replies some of the shipping from the company is outrageous
i'll go to lowes and check there i'm still can't decide if imax2000 or macov 5/8
even though i own my house i have HOA i have to find a loophole for the maco maybe??

thanks for the replies some of the shipping from the company is outrageous
i'll go to lowes and check there i'm still can't decide if imax2000 or macov 5/8
even though i own my house i have HOA i have to find a loophole for the maco maybe??
My friends dad lived in an upscale neighborhood in Fort Smith, He was a Ham operator and had to deal with an HOA. I didn't see the finished product but my friend told me his dad got permission from his HOA to put up a flag pole in his yard and mounted his antenna stealth like on the flagpole and buried his ground radials around the bottom of the flagpole and was able to get around the HOA police that way. He also had antennas strung up in his attic rafters. Just a thought, but I'm thinking 102 ss whip on top of the flagpole.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated