• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Base would you use this push up pole???

And $23.00 per section...12.99 +$10.00 shipping surcharge per section. OUCH...
Be going to Home Depot/Lowes...and buying a section of 2 inch EMT... plus section 1 1/2 EMT and make my own...lots cheap and stronger IMHO

Just think,somebody is paying those prices or they would not have them in stock. LOL

SIX-SHOOTER

So after thinking about it yes i would use a push up like this one if i were mobile and wanting to transmit from remote locations as it would be easy to pack and set up. I wouldn't buy it to use at the house.

As a matter of fact, I have been considering getting a pole to raise my 130 foot doublet to 55 feet (flattop) and the other end tied to my tower.

Sooo,........... I ordered the Rohn 9850 from DXE,... $30 extra shipping works for me.:D
and also 1000 feet of synthetic 1/8 rope too.

I have a push pole , I didn't $ for it , found it down back when I bought my house . It's Galvanized , 30' - 33 ' , 4-5 sections , ( not sure too lazy to go look :whistle: ) it's mounted next to my house , bolted @ base & about 20' up w/ factory mounts , 20 years Iv'e never had a problem . Fully extended , w/A-99 mounted to it , No support wires & never had a problem . I also get a lot of wind here ! I might just be lucky ? I like mine . Stay Healthy & Safe ! 73 & God Bless ! Leo

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?